Friday, September 12, 2008

Project List


I don't normally love lists, but because the holidays are fast approaching, I need to get my project list in order so that I don't accidentally miss something or leave it out!


1) Mittens for Trin

2) Mittens for Viv

3) Twirly skirts for Trin and Viv (using the House on Hill Road tutorial). Her blog is so pretty it makes me sigh.

4) Halloween craft for exchange.

5) Tutus for girls' Halloween costumes. (Ballerinas, natch.)

6) Fabric dollhouses for nieces' Christmas gifts.

7) Covered barrettes for T&V's St Nick stockings.

8) Socks for the German.

9) "Fall/Winter" covers for my throw pillows.

10) Cushion covers for my chairs.

11) Dress for Viv (using this RAD fabric from Superbuzzy and teal gingham.)
12) Alabama Stitch Book covered journals for Trin and Viv's teachers.
Whew! I am tired and I haven't even started on any of that yet!

No comments: