Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Am Golden Nugget


This is cool: Pantone's ColorStrology (link via How About Orange) tells you about the color that corresponds in some kooky numerological-wave-way to the date of your birth.


I am Pantone 16-1142, aka "Golden Nugget," which: HEE!


However, the color is actually very lovely, and I would indeed like to surround myself with it, per Pantone's suggestion.


From the site:


YOU were born for success and many of you enjoy the limelight. Smart and
capable, you don't like to wait for anyone else to give you permission to do
something. You are intellectually active and your mind works overtime. Physical
activity is important for your well-being. Your personal color intensifies your
shining spirit. Wearing, meditating, or surrounding yourself with Golden Nugget
helps you balance your emotions and keep your moods on an even keel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure there is a Pantone color that I DON'T like. :)